Cyndy Buys Houses is a division of Insured Home Buyers LLC and is owned locally by Tom and Cyndy Dumire. Cyndy has been volunteering in various local organizations for many years including Easter Seals, Plumstead Christian School, 4-H, the Quakertown Park Board and currently works helps run a "Night to Shine" Special Needs prom with the Tim Tebow Foundation.
Tom owned and operated Dumire Electric serving the Bucks and Montgomery counties from 1981 to 2010 and now serves for DIG investor group in Fort Washington and for Morning Star Fellowship in Quakertown.
Tom and Cyndy are animal lovers and have a poodle "Libby" and an adopted cat "Indy"
Cyndy did a wonderful job in buying our home. It was very quick, efficient and effortless. In fact, even my realtor advised that this would be the best route to go for the sale of this home. Rather than having the property sit for months on the market and having to keep the property in pristine condition for showings and leaving the home while they showed it, we opted to work with Cyndy and Tom - Pat R.
As you know, when we first met I was extremely distressed over the situation we were in with our mortgage. From the first conversation with Cyndy I felt that I had found the solution to our situation. I had spoken with several other investors about our house and financial situation, but none who were successful in making me feel that they were truly interested in helping me until I spoke with Cyndy. Cyndy was kind, caring, and understanding of our situation, and even shared personal information to insure me that the obstacles we were facing could be overcome. Working with you through the details of the settlement on the house felt similar to dealing with friends. We always felt that you were keeping our interests at heart, and trying to satisfy us financially so that our family could get back on our feet. We want to express our sincere gratitude in helping us to avoid the stigma of "foreclosure" and doing so with the ability to lift our spirits and confidence in our decision making. We thoroughly enjoyed meeting the two of you, and working with you during such a difficult time. I hope that you can share our sentiments with future clients and that you are able to continue helping those in distress as you have helped us. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I never thought I would be able to keep my family out of foreclosure, but thanks to you and your program, I was able to sell my house and save my credit. Cyndy and Tom you guys are awesome! Linn - Perkasie
I am sorry that it has taken me so long to put this down for you, but I must say that you are a blessing!!! The situation that I was in before you came along was terrible and about to get worse I had two house mortgages , and was getting further behind on them by the month. I had a house in Quakertown, Pa that I could not find anyone to buy or rent from me, and I had some repairs that needed to be done to it. I did not know how I would even be able to continue making payments on the house, let alone fix the things that needed to be fixed. I called your number, and we met a week later. I have been happy with the fact that you were able to find a buyer for the property so quickly! I just knew that you and I were going to have to be tied up with trying to find someone to rent that house for a long time. But you surprised me, and called just a few days later with the great news! I was also pleased with how you handled the closing and filing of the paperwork so that all I wound up doing was sign the papers! I truly am very happy and very satisfied with how things went, and I look forward to working with you in the future! Please keep up the great work, and may God continue to bless you so that you may continue to help people. Dara :)
Cyndy and Tomwere a God send for us enabling us to get out of the renting rat race and into our new home. We did not have to wait for the banks to give us approval. We can not thank them enough for their service!
"With rent to owns, you can lock in the sales price and terms upfront, allowing you to purchase the house at a below-market price in a few years"
Rent to Own Areas
- Rent to Own Homes in Lansdale
- Rent to Own Homes in Perkasie
- Rent to Own Homes in Chalfont
- Rent to Own Homes in Soudertown
- Rent to Own Homes in Doylestown
- Rent to Own Homes in Hatfield
- Rent to Own Homes in Richlandtown
- Rent to Own Homes in Harleysville
- Rent to Own Homes in Sellersville
- Rent to Own Homes in Levittown PA
- Rent to Own Homes in Hatboro
- Rent to Own Homes in Ambler
- Rent to Own Homes in Buckingham
- Rent to Own Homes in Catasauqua
- Rent to Own Homes in Center Valley
- Rent to Own Homes in Colmar
- Rent to Own Homes in Danboro
- Rent to Own Homes in Durham
- Rent to Own Homes in Plumsteadville
- Rent to Own Homes in Lehigh Valley
- Rent to Own Homes in Telford
- Rent to Own Homes in Macungie
- Rent to Own Homes in Montgomery Co
- Rent to Own Homes in Montgomeryville
- Rent to Own Homes in North Wales
- Rent to Own Homes in Franconia
- Rent to Own Homes in Fountainville
- Rent to Own Homes in Bucks Co
- Rent to Own Homes in Coopersburg
- Rent to Own Homes in Abington
- Rent to Own Homes in Bethlehem
- Rent to Own Homes in Emmaus
- Rent to Own Homes in Hilltown PA
- Rent to Own Homes in Levittown
- Rent to Own Homes in Levittown PA
- Rent to Own Homes in Warrington
- Rent to Own Homes in Allentown