moores bath c
About cyndybuysCyndy and Tom Dumire are experienced 22+ year real estate investors. They have mastered how to buy real estate without using any of their money and mentored students for over 12 years. They have built their business, partnered and trained many students to become very successful so they can give up their job! Cyndy and Tom started by studying Ron's system 15 years ago and built their business becoming experts in the ACTS program, subject to, wholesaling, lease options and purchasing homes with their “out of the box” methods. Cyndy is also a marketing guru and it always on the cutting edge developing new methods on buying and selling properties. They will show you what to say, how to say it, how to get a deal and then get a check. Are you looking to fire your boss or go to the next level? It is time to take the challenge and make your first deal. Investors love to work with Cyndy and Tom because they will give you the confidence, guide you how to write contacts and get the checks!
Cyndy Buys Houses is a division of Insured Home Buyers LLC and is owned locally by Tom and Cyndy Dumire. Cyndy has been volunteering in various local organizations for many years including Easter Seals, Plumstead Christian School, 4-H, the Quakertown Park Board and currently works helps run a "Night to Shine" Special Needs prom with the Tim Tebow Foundation.
Tom owned and operated Dumire Electric serving the Bucks and Montgomery counties from 1981 to 2010 and now serves for DIG investor group in Fort Washington and for Morning Star Fellowship in Quakertown.
Tom and Cyndy are animal lovers and have a poodle "Libby" and an adopted cat "Indy"
I had decided that it would be best to sell my house and move on. However, if I sold it through a realtor, then I would have had to come up with over $6000 at closing just to pay the realtor and closing costs. And truthfully, I didn't have the time that it typically takes a realtor to get my house sold. I called Cyndy from Cyndy Buys Houses from one of the signs that I had been seeing, and as a result, I can finally stop worrying about this house! Cyndy and Tom quickly provided a solution that met my needs. They have taken over my debt and my payments and are already helping a new family buy the house. Your business provided a great service for people like me and I appreciate all that you have done. You guys are awesome - Thank you so much!! Carol M.
As you know, when we first met I was extremely distressed over the situation we were in with our mortgage. From the first conversation with Cyndy I felt that I had found the solution to our situation. I had spoken with several other investors about our house and financial situation, but none who were successful in making me feel that they were truly interested in helping me until I spoke with Cyndy. Cyndy was kind, caring, and understanding of our situation, and even shared personal information to insure me that the obstacles we were facing could be overcome. Working with you through the details of the settlement on the house felt similar to dealing with friends. We always felt that you were keeping our interests at heart, and trying to satisfy us financially so that our family could get back on our feet. We want to express our sincere gratitude in helping us to avoid the stigma of "foreclosure" and doing so with the ability to lift our spirits and confidence in our decision making. We thoroughly enjoyed meeting the two of you, and working with you during such a difficult time. I hope that you can share our sentiments with future clients and that you are able to continue helping those in distress as you have helped us. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I never thought I would be able to keep my family out of foreclosure, but thanks to you and your program, I was able to sell my house and save my credit. Cyndy and Tom you guys are awesome! Linn - Perkasie
Cyndy and Tomwere a God send for us enabling us to get out of the renting rat race and into our new home. We did not have to wait for the banks to give us approval. We can not thank them enough for their service!
"With rent to owns, you can lock in the sales price and terms upfront, allowing you to purchase the house at a below-market price in a few years"
Cyndy and Tom you amaze me. I had my house listed with a realtor (for 6 long months ) and it did not sell. I got more money for my house from you than I would have gotten through a realtor! I also have a great income from the property – a little extra pension I feel like a big burden was lifted off me and now I can go back to enjoying life! May God bless you for all your help, listening ear and selling my house! Thanks again!! Neha, Lansdale
Rent to Own Areas
- Rent to Own Homes in Lansdale
- Rent to Own Homes in Perkasie
- Rent to Own Homes in Chalfont
- Rent to Own Homes in Soudertown
- Rent to Own Homes in Doylestown
- Rent to Own Homes in Hatfield
- Rent to Own Homes in Richlandtown
- Rent to Own Homes in Harleysville
- Rent to Own Homes in Sellersville
- Rent to Own Homes in Levittown PA
- Rent to Own Homes in Hatboro
- Rent to Own Homes in Ambler
- Rent to Own Homes in Buckingham
- Rent to Own Homes in Catasauqua
- Rent to Own Homes in Center Valley
- Rent to Own Homes in Colmar
- Rent to Own Homes in Danboro
- Rent to Own Homes in Durham
- Rent to Own Homes in Plumsteadville
- Rent to Own Homes in Lehigh Valley
- Rent to Own Homes in Telford
- Rent to Own Homes in Macungie
- Rent to Own Homes in Montgomery Co
- Rent to Own Homes in Montgomeryville
- Rent to Own Homes in North Wales
- Rent to Own Homes in Franconia
- Rent to Own Homes in Fountainville
- Rent to Own Homes in Bucks Co
- Rent to Own Homes in Coopersburg
- Rent to Own Homes in Abington
- Rent to Own Homes in Bethlehem
- Rent to Own Homes in Emmaus
- Rent to Own Homes in Hilltown PA
- Rent to Own Homes in Levittown
- Rent to Own Homes in Levittown PA
- Rent to Own Homes in Warrington
- Rent to Own Homes in Allentown