Is Selling My House with a Rent to Own for Me?
We Pre-Screened Tenants Buyers
Worried about renting because of the possibility of having a “bad” tenant move in? We pre-screen and pre-qualify all applicants with the following criteria:
- Your gross monthly income needs to be at least 3-4 times the rent
- You must have at least 3% for the Option Consideration, unless otherwise specified in the ad
- You need to be at least 1 year removed from a foreclosure or bankruptcy
- You can’t have had any evictions in the last 3 years
- You must have good references from previous landlords & current employers
- You cannot be involved in a lawsuit as a “Plantiff”, other than divorce, child custody, or auto accident
- You can’t have any prior criminal convictions of a violent or drug-related felony
- You cannot owe money for child support or alimony
Tenant Buyers have an ownership mentality. Tenant Buyers take care of the property better than regular tenants. They pay on time, take care of all repairs, and won’t call you to fix a clogged toilet late at night.