Is Selling My House with a Rent to Own for Me?
Here are the BENEFITS of Lease Purchasing:
- We can get you a great price for your home. And you won’t have to pay any Realtor commissions!
- Debt Relief! How much longer can you continue making mortgage payments on a 2nd house, or a vacant house? Wouldn’t it be nice if someone else made your mortgage payments for you? You can start collecting rent instead of bleeding out cash on your vacant property.
- You can move on from the property and lose all the hassles of dealing with it.
- It doesn’t cost you anything for our services. We collect our fee from the tenant-buyer – up front, when we find someone that you approve.
- We already have someone who is very interested in homes in your neighborhood.
- There is always a strong demand for homes that are selling on a Lease Purchase.
- Tenant Buyers have an ownership mentality. Tenant Buyers take care of the property better than regular tenants. They pay on time, take care of all repairs, and won’t call you to fix a clogged toilet late at night.
- We carefully pre-screen all our applicants for you. We run a complete background check, call all their references and previous landlords, verify paychecks and employment, etc. Our mortgage broker reviews all our applications and tells us if he thinks they will be able to get a mortgage in 12 months or less. If they can’t, they are not accepted into our program.
- Our Tenant Buyers work closely with our Mortgage Broker in their Credit Repair Program during the Lease Purchase period. We don’t just put a tenant-buyer in your house, forget about them and walk away. We actually work with the tenant-buyers and hold their hands throughout the Lease Purchase period to help them repair their credit and get permanent financing.
- We report our Tenant Buyer’s rent to the credit bureaus. No one else in the area does this that we know of.
- You get to keep title until the Tenant Buyer actually buys the property.
- You retain all the great tax benefit of ownership. So you still keep all your tax deductions and then some – mortgage interest, property taxes, and depreciation. (Seek a tax accountant for professional advice.)
- Above Market Rent, top sales price, repairs taken care of, top market rents, no commissions… enough said!
Bottom line – we can save you money, sell your house faster, and get you full price.